Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Painting

As promised, here is the other painting I've completed (of a wave). One person who say it asked if I finger painted it.  I take that to mean it has good use of texture and not that it looks done by a 4-year old.  Although, finger painting always was fun....

Sorry about the terrible snapshot photo...all of the advice articles on having a nice blog say that you should only post beautiful pictures.  And I constantly ignore that advice.  Well, I'm doing it again:



Jeesh.  I was even too lazy to crop the photo.  But you get the idea. 

2 comments:

Ms. Mewers said...

Kami, that is a beautiful painting!!! I wish I could paint like that, or even find something so simple but pretty for my Santorini room. :)

Kami said...

Thanks, ms. mewers! Your comment made my day! =)