Friday, May 9, 2008

Favorite Things: Koi Fish Designs

Maybe it's cuz I'm a Pisces, or maybe it's just their inherent awesomeness, but I love fish. No, not to eat...I love fish that are swimming around. Someday, I'd like to have a koi pond or at least an aquarium. But until that day arrives, I have to settle for pictures of them.

I'm planning on doing some crafty koi painting, drawing, or something for my new place. So I've been glancing at what others have done. Here are a few:


This koi stencil is from Henny Donovan Motif (a UK designer). The website actually shows a beautiful shower curtain using this stencil.

Koi fish switch plate from LuckyBird on etsy. I actually happen to have some of the same paper used to make this cover...hmm, there may be a project in my future.

Sadly, this adorable wall graphic from oneupdesigns is sold out. But maybe they'll restock?

Happy Weekend!

No comments: