Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm Loving: Penguin Cloth Cover Books

I've always said that it's fine to judge a book by its cover, as long as you take time to discover what's inside too.* Now (finally!) Penguin USA has released it's gorgeous cloth-covered editions of some fantastic books, many of my favorites, actually. And they are so pretty (plus, only $13.60 each)!

What do you think, would you buy a book because it looked nice?


In case you were wondering, and because I can't help myself, here is a list of the titles that I want (did I mention PRETTY????)

Available Now
Not Yet Available in the US
  • Crime and Punishment
  • The Hound of the Baskervilles
  • Emma
  • The Sonnets and A Lover's Complaint
  • Little Women
  • Oliver Twist
*I'm talking books, here, not people!

No comments: